Wednesday, February 14, 2007

In Honor of the Holiday...

I've opted to share with you three of my FAVORITE love quotes...(Please don't link my selections to my lack of culture...and or stature- I'm sure other people are choosing selections from Shakespeare and or Longfellow but...) I'm CONVINCED that "Everything I ever needed to know I learned from Grey's."

SERIOUSLY!




"I am Preston Burke. I am a widely renowned cardiothoracic surgeon. I am-I am Preston Burke. And more than that, I'm a good and kind person. I'm a person who cleans up behind myself. I'm a person who cooks well. And you-you're an unbelievable slob. You're a slovenly, angry intern. I am Preston Burke and you-you're the most competitive, most guarded, most stubborn, most challenging person I have ever met and I love you. What the hell is the matter with you that you won't just let me?"
Dr. Preston Burke... obviously :)

"For a kiss to be really good... you want it to mean something. You want it to be with someone you can't get out of your head. So that when your lips finally touch, you feel it everywhere. A kiss so hot and so deep that you never want to come up for air. You can't cheat your first kiss. And trust me, you don't want to... Because when you find the right person, that first kiss? It's EVERYTHING."
-Dr. Alex Karev

"It was a Thursday morning. You were wearing that ratty Dartmouth T-shirt that you look so good in- with the hole in the back of the neck. You'd just washed your hair and you smelled like some kind of flower. I said I was going to be late for surgery. You said you'd see me later. And then you leaned into me. Put your hand on my shoulder and kissed me. Really soft. Really fast. Like a habit. Like, like we'd be doing it every day for the rest of our lives. And then you went back to reading the paper. And I went to work. That was the last time we kissed. "
-McDreamy


Here's the thing... I love each of these quotes. Not just for what they say but for the "fake relationships" they stand for. I am a chick flick kind of girl. I love romance. I love relationship. I love emotion. And I love how all of that is played out in this show. If you too watch Grey's... enjoy this little recap of some of my favorite moments. I know you remember them too.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FRIENDS!!!



No comments: