Friday, March 16, 2007

Evolution of a Hairdo...

Well, here we have it. A little girl's transition from long and curly to short and straight. I can hardly believe we were forced to make the decision to cut her hair after she gave herself a mullet... but here we are- and if this is the worst we encounter... we're in great shape. A side note that I find funny-we have to blow her hair straight now as it is too short to actually cover her head if we don't. She's so...
HIGH MAINTENANCE !

Paul actually just said to me today, "I don't mean to make a point of this BUT it does seem that you like her hair SHORT more than you ever liked her hair LONG!!! I'll admit... I wasn't ready to cut it- but it sure is cute on her.

2 comments:

Tara said...

She's a cutie with both haircuts. Even the mullet was cute. :)

Got your message yesterday (that you left Tuesday). I know you'll find it hard to believe, but my cell phone was actually turned off all week. Weird, huh? Because I'm normally so good with my cell phone. ;)

Anonymous said...

She's adorable. I missed the picture of the mullet, but I like how you fixed it. Tara told me about the supermarket daycare birthday wish before I had a chance to read your blog and I was cracking up! And also jealous that you have supermarket daycare.