Saturday, July 28, 2007

Chime in... please.

As I previously mentioned... Paul and I are in deliberations on what to purchase at Best Buy with our gift card.

Originally we thought we'd get a 37" LCD HDTV. After more than 2 hours researching those... we opted against it. After all, we currently have a a 36" flat screen projection tv that is only 2.5 years old.

So- here are our options...

1. A surround sound system.

2. A notebook. (Apple)

3. Two 30 gig ipods, a bose docking station and my NEWEST addition to the desired list... A DVD Recorder.

I really like the idea of having a DVD recorder. Especially this Philips DVDR... we'd be able to use the DVR capabilities that I have to pay for via Comcast currently. I could store weekly shows on the 66 hours worth of hard drive. And mostly, I could put all our keepsake VHS's on DVD. Wouldn't that in and of itself be worth it???


Let me know what you think of the new idea! A new DVD recorder. Hmmmm. I like it.

No comments: