Wednesday, May 23, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

My friend recently did something I could in no way have done over the past five years. She pursued and attained her Masters of Arts in Religion from Liberty University. Oh yes, I said it... she got her Masters Degree. AMAZING.

And so, to my friend Carolyn... CONGRATULATIONS. I am so proud of you. You are such an inspiration to me and to everyone who comes in contact with you be in in person, through your blog or well.... through mine!! Your love for the Lord is infectious and your desire to reach others with that love, overwhelming. This recent accomplishment will only further your already admirable goals of bringing others to Christ and encouraging those already In Christ.

I love you to pieces friend.
CONGRATULATIONS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How stinkin' sweet are you, Chelle! Thanks so much for the thoughtful sentiment. I'm so thankful for your friendship.