Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thank the Lord...

The title is probably all you need to know as to where I am going with this... We received a phone call late last night regarding K-girl's Bloodwork. It went something like this...

"Maam- it all looks good. Her platelets are (insert some high number here)"... and he kept saying that something was 13.1 thousand... no idea... But what I DID know was that for a mere moment, one complete second,

I DIDN'T HAVE A CONCERN IN THE WORLD.

There was NO illness, NO pain, NO hardship, NO financial difficulties, NO communication issues, NO education debates, NO political nonsense... NOTHING to fret about.

My dear, sweet, precious little girl was FINE.

And IS fine.

Moments don't get better than that one. I suppose I could say, SEE... I TOLD YOU!... The labs came back fine because GOD KNEW I couldn't handle Leukemia.

BUT instead, I will just say,

THANK YOU GOD. THANK YOU GOD. THANK YOU GOD. THANK YOU GOD. THANK YOU GOD. THANK YOU GOD. THANK YOU GOD. THANK YOU GOD. THANK YOU GOD. THANK YOU GOD. THANK YOU GOD. THANK YOU GOD.
(See- that's where I was going all along.)
Little snapshot of yesterday...
K-girl's band aid after her hour long attempt to give blood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN, girl! So thankful for a terrific report!