Thursday, June 14, 2007

Application for Best Friends...

I think I will be taking applications for new "Best Friends"... (How 5th grade was that statement?) It is near 11pm and two of my best friends have yet to call, IM, text, email, snail mail, or blog post a Happy Birthday to me. What's up with that?

So- qualifications for the new "best friend" will include, but not be limited to...

* Godly
* Fun
* Kind
* Authentic
* Adventurous
* Thoughtful
* Open
* Married with Children (Selfish I know but will allow more time to be spent as our husbands and our children can also be friends)
* and well mostly- a LOVE for holidays... especially MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Ahhh well, I'm going to bed now. Feel free to post your resume below... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I should be bumped up to the #1 BEST FRIEND slot since I was the FIRST to post a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. What do ya think?

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are not referring to ME!!!!
I did leave you a voice mail on the phone THAT YOU NEVER ANSWER!!!! AND on Myspace, you know the site you are too good for now.

Happy day....

LOVE, Your #1

Tara said...

I'm a bad friend..I forgot. But I did remember it was Flag Day, thanks to you!

I hope it was HAPPY!