Monday, June 11, 2007

Recommendations Please...

I was talking with a friend recently about small groups and bible studies... she was thinking about hosting a new small group in her home focused specifically on meeting the needs of women. Instantly we named the usual bible studies... Beth Moore, Elisabeth Elliot, Stormie O'Martian, Elizabeth George....

What I am wondering is if any of you know of/or have participated in, a women's small group that you really enjoyed and benefited from??? Maybe the study was not specifically geared toward women but still fostered growth, increased your passion and served as encouragement as you committed to God and the group each week.

If you have any recommendations... please post them. I too could use a new study, and maybe even, a small group. :)

Thanks Friends.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I really liked "Experiencing God" as well as numerous Beth Moore studies (took me a while to get used to Beth Moore, but ultimately I liked every study I did of hers).

Anonymous said...

I did one this past Spring by Priscilla Shirer (Tony Evans' daughter) called "He Speaks To Me", and it was AWESOME! She is really GREAT! My mom also did one recently called "Lies Women Believe", and she loved it. I am not sure who it is by, but she really enjoyed that one. Hope that helps!