Saturday, July 21, 2007

A Quick Sale...

Hey friends. I know a lot of you that read this blog are PRAY-ERS... so I'm coming to you to help me pray for a friend of mine.
I don't know all of the details- but a good friend of mine is selling her house, building a new home, and renting a home in the meantime. This past Monday was the "Close" but the buyer didn't show up. They realized quickly that it wasn't an accident and that the sale wouldn't go through.

The real estate agent relisted the home immediately.

My friend was told that their only option for recovering any of their fees was to sue the buyer... ugh.

Here's where you come in...

If we could all just pray that a secondary buyer puts a bid in...and soon... Pray that the first buyer would be responsible for breaking the sales agreement and would cover fees associated with the home... and pray that our friends are able to stick to their original time line established for the building and moving into the new house.

Also pray that God would clearly reveal Himself in this situation and that my friend and her family would have a peace in the midst of this situation that even they don't understand. :)

Prayer changes things. God is big.

Thanks for all of the prayers I know you are going to offer on behalf of my friend and her family.


No comments: