Friday, August 17, 2007

Babies, Babies, Babies!!!

To my dear friends Chad and Kherissa...
CONGRATULATIONS on the arrival of your first child.

A BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!

Baby KAMRYN!!!
(Do not try to call her Kami... it's a NO GO)

6lbs. 10 oz.
19 inches long.

I'm so very happy for you.

(And at the same time- extremely happy for me that I'm happy for with no itches or desires to further add babies to our family.)

Oh... and speaking of people adding to their families... I almost forgot... another great friend from college announced today that she is pregnant with her THIRD child. (Crazy girl- wink wink)

CHERYL- you're an amazing mom and your daughters are proof. This new baby may not know it now but God sure loves Him/Her a ton... after all He made YOU his/her MOM!!

Enough baby talk for now... it's late and I need to shower so I stop smelling like a pound (actually quite a few pounds :) of coffee. Tomorrow's a new day for me to smell like an espresso bean. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Chelle :) I was only brave enough to go for a third b/c you make it look so fun and easy!

km said...

GRATS KHERISSA!!! SHE"S AN ANGEL!!!

It's funny, I never knew you when you WEREN"T pregnant! When you come back to work I might not recognize you lol.