Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Elliot- 99 Balloons.


Eliot


I came across a video this morning and found myself in tears on my couch. Not so much at the fact that life can seem unfair and a child was taken from his parents long before it seems "right" but because of the FAITH of the parents has been amazing throughout the process. I truly believe that were Hebrews 11 to be written today... they'd be in it.





PLEASE take a second to link to THIS SITE to watch the short video. It is inspiring to say the least.

And HERE is where you can find the family blog regarding baby Eliot.

1 comment:

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Chelle,

I watched this video right before having coffee with a friend yesterday morning...not the smartest move on my part.

What a precious story, I cried..ALOT.

Joanne :O)