Monday, October 13, 2008

Listen to this...

Please listen to this audio clip from Howard Stern. I know, it hardly seems possible that an audio clip from Howard Stern could be safe and or beneficial but TRUST me on this one. It's enlightening to say the least.

I want to make clear that the notion that African Americans are voting for Obama SOLELY because he too is African American... is just that... a notion. Obviously we as individuals are capable of choosing a candidate based upon policies... once we know them. Knowing the policies seem to be half the battle here.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I've heard several reporters make comments about polls taken over which candidate African Americans would vote for.

..but if you're African American, and you vote for a person "just because" they are African American- isn't that Racist? Just like a woamn voting for Hilary just because she is a woman is Sexist

I dont get how that is OK

Mari said...

That was a really interesting clip. I would say that there are a lot of people not educating themselves on policies!

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

My prayer is that these three people who are so ill-informed are too busy to cast a vote in November.

Oh Brother, so frustrating!