Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Another K-girl Moment...

WATCH 15 SECOND VIDEO FIRST!!!



I've teetered on whether or not to post this as it happened months ago and is probably not "blog-worthy" according to my husband. I recently came across it again and remembered how funny it was and since it's more incriminating to me than to anyone... I'm sharing it.

K-girl was on my bed with my laundry trying to put my unmentionables on (which in and of itself I found hilarious) so I taped it via my cell phone. While filming- I asked her what she was doing to which she replied...

"I'm putting your boobs on me."

(I told you it was more incriminating to me.)

But it sure was funny huh?

2 comments:

Tara said...

Um, yes, that's blog-worthy. Hilarous! She's so cute.

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS! I love it! This needs another "Kids Do the Darndest Things" label!