Friday, January 25, 2008

My New Purchase...

I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to be nearly as happy about this recent purchase as I am... but I'M ECSTATIC!!!

We have been in need of a vacuum for nearly 5 months now. The front wheels and underside of our vacuum broke off leaving us with only back wheels. We (and I use that term LOOSELY) have been forced to pick up the entire vacuum, carry it to the end of the room and DRAG it across the carpet in the hopes that the lines it left from the undercarriage were temporary!!!

So- today, mostly because I can no longer pick up the heavy vacuum (with the IV in my arm and the lack of excess strength I have for the short term...) I went out to Best Buy and bought this beauty. It's the Electrolux Intensity. It's light, compact, double hepa filteration, retractable cord, telescoping handle, and hello... the thing FOLDS UP! How exciting. I'm actually excited to use it. Did I tell you how it fits on a shelf? It fits on a shelf, friends.

Hopefully my post doesn't cause a stampede at Best Buys across the nation...

2 comments:

Laura said...

That is the sweetest looking vacuum I have ever seen!

I might have to break the wheels off my current vacuum...

Anonymous said...

when did we become woman that are excited over vaccumms!! Congrats on the purchase :) Happy sweeping!