Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tis The Season...

We all know what time of year it is. It's as obvious as Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter... March comes in like a Lion and we all look for it to bring with it.... GIRLSCOUT COOKIES.


In honor of the season, knowing full well we all appear to have brown eyes these days due to our excessive intake of Thin Mints... I've decided to post some stats. (If you have a weak stomach or can't bear witnessing tragedy... stop reading now.)


Actually- since I consider this a safe blog for all eyes, I will simply link to the tragic information... Go here to see just what those dear sweet Girl Scouts are selling you at three bucks a box.
Enjoy those Thin Mints.

3 comments:

Jess said...

It's a good thing I'm not a fan of these cookies. We both know my thunder thighs can't handle it =)

Mari said...

Good thing I only ordered the kind my husband likes. I got the caramel delites, but I don't like coconut. That way I'm not tempted!

Rebekah said...

peanut butter patties are my favorite